Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Tonio's trip to South Africa

This is why I love Tonio. One day he sat me down and said "I am so sorry, I have to tell you something...." (I began to prepare for the worse and grabbed the edge of the table)... "I have to go for 2 weeks to South Africa for work, and they're taking me on a safari." He knew I would be green with envy (which I was) and he felt bad that we wouldn't be able to share the experience together. Needless to say, I really was excited for him to go and made him promise to take a lot of pictures (which he did!). Here are some of them from his safari:

How cool would it be to bring our kids there!?!?! When we win the lottery, you will be the first to see the pictures:).

1 comment:

Zoe said...

What kind of job does HE have, anyway? We want it!!