Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Extravagant

Thursday at camp the kids had to dress "al extravagante." The only thing I could think of was a fancy dress and a feather boa, of which we had neither. Instead I got Vivi a hair clip with feathers and flowers and glitter, and a hot pink necklace to match her hot pink nail polish. How do boys dress "extravagante?" I had no idea, so I spiked Tonito's hair with gel- he was in heaven. Here are my extravagant kids ready to go to school (except of course Maya in her diaper:)--

School went well this week, Vivi's ear still hurts a bit and I might get it checked out again after her antibiotics run out. Maya also has been having some tummy issues, which I almost expected after I found her sucking the sponge in the shower (don't drink the water in Mexico!!!!). Here is our typical day:
*
Breakfast- oatmeal or yogurt (which I might add I am not the expert yogurt-maker;)
Bring the kids to school
Leave Maya and Inaki with 'ita and go exercise with Normita
Play, run errands, cook
Put Maya down for a nap
Pick up the kids
Make and eat a huge meal
Play in the garden or at the park
Small dinner
Bath and Bed

We are having so much fun, but the kids really miss papi!!! It will be amazing to be with papi again!!! We miss you and love you and can't wait to see you Tonio!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They all look so cute! It's too bad they're not having much fun! Just kidding! What a great trip. I hope Tonio can come soon! Mom

Antonio said...

I miss all of you sooo much!! Keep taking good care of our babies