Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

My little sister graduate from high school!

I can't believe that 18 years ago (almost to the day) I was in Peru meeting Emily for the first time, and now she is graduating from high school!? I don't want to say anything cheesey, because I can already feel her rolling her eyes through the screen, but it is amazing how fast time has gone, and what an incredible young woman she is. And now we'll have the full circle when my kids come and visit her at college and play on the quad, run through her dorm halls, and thoroughly embarrass her in front of her new friends:).

No comments: