Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dia de las Mamas


Celebrating Mother's Day with my mom


I am the luckiest mom in the world! Seriously. Four years ago I just had chubby cutie-pie Vivi, who was just learning how to sit up. Then two years ago I was pregnant with Maya, chasing around my little monkey Vivi. Then last year, my first Mother's Day with both Maya and Tonito- with Maya crawling around and doing her little dances, and Tonito warming up to me with his sweet hugs and dimply grin. Now, just a year after Tonito came home, I have 3 loving and gregarious kids, who succeed in laughing all day and lightening everyone's moods. I wish I could make time go slower- such a cliche, but such the truth! How can I capture this time when they are so perfect and innocent, and stretch it out to last forever? I wish I didn't have to spend so much time cleaning my house for showings so I could relish in their silliness more often. Here they are playing hide-and-seek with each other on Mother's Day:

No comments: