Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
1) Can jump off the bottom stair or into the pool (and land on his feet:)
2) Recognizes some letters and *constantly* points out "T for Tonito!"
3) Says "I like...," "Why?," "I show Papi," and "It's my turn"
4) Is starting "dramatic play" (imagining/pretending with play animals)
5) Sits and listens to books every night and asks for more
6) LOVES bulldozers, backhoes, flatbeds, cranes, dump trucks, cement trucks (and identifies them all)
7) Throws really well overhand
8) Likes to feed and play with Maya (and of course play with Vivi)
1) Makes her bed and fixes her stuffed animals
2) Is starting to broaden her food horizons (she ate grilled chicken at Grandma's!)
3) Goes underwater by herself
4) LOVES princesses (her current favorites are Sleeping Beauty and Cinderella)
5) Is a very fast runner and has excellent form:)
6) LOVES to cook
7) Sings the entire song "Somewhere out there" from the movie American Tail
8) Tries to make Maya laugh
1) Waves bye-bye
2) Claps when you say "yay!" or "bravo!"
3) Says "uh-oh" (sometimes leaves off the second syllable so it's more like "uh")
4) Crawls everywhere and when I let her can climb up an entire flight of stairs
5) We *think* she says: "mama," "uh-oh," "baba" (bye-bye), and it sounds like "Vivi"
6) Laughs hysterically at her siblings
7) Sucks her thumb
8) Has 5 teeth (missing the stubborn one in front on top)
9) Points at airplanes overhead
Friday, July 25, 2008
Here is yet another trip to the zoo, with some of my high school friends:). Our kids are all around the same age, which is very fun!!! Tonito and Vivi were in heaven because they each got to hold hands with a "big kid."