Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Big Brown Eyes!

Look at these big brown eyes!!! With Tonito and Vivi at school every morning, Maya and I have been having some mommy baby bonding time:). We get to read books, take walks, and play with toys. Maya is cruising around the furniture and her favorite music table and is practicing standing so that she can walk soon. She LOVES to eat and will taste anything we give her. Her favorite foods are anything brightly colored: strawberries, broccoli, peas, peaches, tomatoes, beans, cooked carrots. She isn't very carb-y, but will eat bread, noodles, rice, and cereal. I think she is the only baby I know that isn't obsessed with cheerios. She loves, loves, LOVES to be held and cuddled! We just got a baby carrier that works for her size and the minute I put her in it she fell smiled, cuddled up and fell asleep. Her toothy smile melts my heart and she has me completely wrapped around her little finger. My lovey baby!!!

No comments: