Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa's!



We love Grandma's house!!!

Tonio had to go out of town for the week (and weekend to visit his family in Mexico) so we went to sleep at Grandma and Grandpa's for a couple of nights. Tonito got to experience shopping at Trader Joe's for the first time- he LOVED the mini shopping carts, and very quickly started loading food into his own cart! The kids got balloons and ABC cookies- what could be better??



Maya has some kind of cold or allergies or something, because she has been coughing on and off for over a month. I am SOOOOOOO tired from getting up at 5am with her for the past couple of weeks!! Sometimes I can bring her back into bed with me and she'll sleep until 6, but sometimes she is really "talkative" (ie screeching and laughing) and then crashes at 8am. I am desperate for a more consistent schedule! She has her 9 month appt coming up, so hopefully I can find out what's going on with her and can get her sleeping all of the hours she needs to every day.

My sister had her prom this weekend, and when she came down in her gorgeous dress, it took Vivi's breath away "Mimi's a princess!" She loved her hair, her nails, her shoes, and most of all, her princess dress!!! "Mommy when I bigger I a princess like Mimi!" Of course mi amor! But I think papi will have to interrogate and eliminate your dates sweetie:). I can't believe how beautiful and mature my little sister is!!! I remember when she was Vivi's age running around dressing up like a princess, and now here she is going to prom:




No comments: