Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Last day of preschool!





Wednesday was Vivi's last day of preschool! She adored her teachers, and had such a fun time at school, I wish we could stay in the same class for next year! Recently, our local newspaper had a little essay writing contest called "My teacher is the best because..."

I asked Vivi about her 3 teachers and then transcribed exactly what she said. Her is her "essay," which was in the paper on her last day at school!

My teachers it the best because Mrs. H makes silly faces and she likes my earrings. Mrs. U plays with me and does stickers with me. And I color with Mrs. U too. Mrs. W helps me with scissors and she paints. My teachers give me snacks. They get my princess clothes on and take it off. Mrs. U helps me paint and she reads stories about a bunny and about a bug. I help my teachers. I love my teachers. I played with my teachers and I get my shoes on.
My mom has been a preschool teacher for 30 years, and I can tell you that they don't do it for the money! They really love these kids, and love helping them develop, grow, and reach their potential.

No comments: