Live...laugh...love Life with 4 kids 6 and under. Our trip to pick up Tonito in China is: mid-March 2008 through April 12. Our trips to pick up Ricky in Ethiopia are in June and August of 2010.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Aaaaalmost!!!!!



I am bringing some pictures of our house, and Toñito's room so hopefully our guide can translate to him where he will be living and sleeping. We will look at these, along with the photo album I sent to him a while back, daily in China so he will (hopefully!) feel a little less intimidated. We've taken classes on older child adoption, special needs adoption, read books and articles on toddler adoption, talked with a lot of families with experience, participated in on-line discussions about adoption... We're trying to follow everyone's advice to ease his transition anxiety, but I know we can't anticipate everything and the first couple of days will be the roughest. I do not know how he will react, but I do know that we will do our best to make sure he knows he is loved and that we are his forever family...
On a lighter note- does anyone know how to rotate the pictures on blogger? In my viewer (on the computer and in my camera) they are the correct orientation. However all my up and down pictures on blogger look sideways. Tell me in the comments if you know how to fix this:). Thanks!

No comments: